Article reprint terms
All of the blog postings here on savadra.net are available for use as content for websites, ezines, and other electronic publications, subject to the following guidelines:
- You have permission to publish these articles electronically in free-only publications such as a website or an ezine as long as the following byline info is included.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Deborah Savadra is a freelance business copywriter who helps small and medium-sized businesses market themselves more effectively by providing targeted, well-written content for print and online marketing collateral. Her free “Marcom Planning & Budgeting Guide” is available for download on her website at www.savadra.net/marcomguide.html.
- Use of these articles in paid subscription publications or any for-profit publication is strictly prohibited.
- If you distribute any of these articles in an ezine or newsletter, please send a copy of the newsletter or ezine that contains the article to deborah_at_savadra.net.
- If you post an article from this blog in a website/forum/blog, ALL links MUST be set to hyperlinks; please send a copy of the URL where the article is posted to deborah_at_savadra.net.
- Please obtain permission from the author via email (deborah_at_savadra.net) before publishing any article in print.
Please respect the author’s copyright and these publication/reprint terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please do not reprint or publish any of these articles.